Thursday, March 24, 2011

Jesus, please save me you're my best friend but my worst enemy in this world of fiction and fame I need you to keep calling my name am i the cause of your pain am i the one to always blame im the one to whom you pray but i'll keep calling your name Jesus i'm busy today I've got work to do and bills to pay if you could come back in a year maybe then i'll have time to hear Jesus, my wife's not well Doctors say time is hard to tell if you could please heal her you're love i'll make sure i earn Jesus you took her away I don't believe in you today if you could just leave me alone because of you my love is gone Jesus i'm 90 years old my money is gone and my heart is cold I need you right here with me but I don't think you're still listening Jesus am I too late? I've lived my whole life and never changed but if you could have mercy I woudl love you for the rest of my days My Son, I've been here all along it's taken 90 years and i have never gone here when you want me, here when you don't

No comments:

Post a Comment